[Malvern] Re: OT: Networking advice please.

Richard Forster rick at forster.uklinux.net
Sun Oct 8 16:54:53 BST 2006

Glad to see it worked.

I doubted you'd need a patch panel if the cables were long enough to all
  go to a switch. It's not like you'll be re-organising your network all
the time and want wall-socket-A to go to router-B today but maybe to
router-C tomorrow. If that were the case then a patch panel would help
combat the rampant Etherspagetti[1] syndrome.

Rick

[1] Which the spell checker wants to replace with Witherspoon!!