FW: [Malvern] Gizmo and September!

Darren Beale bealers at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 20:35:24 BST 2006

On 9/4/06, Stuart Sslaxx Moore <stuart at sslaxx.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> OK, table for 10's been booked for tomorrow (Tuesday) at 7.30pm, at Paprika.

Cool, looks like I can make it, though I've got some other things to
do that mean I might be a little late, Stu can you give me your mobile
and I'll text you if it looks like you should order without me?

Bit of a long shot but I don't suppose anyone is driving tomorrow that
happens to be going anywhere vaguly near Upton on the way back so that
I can cadge a lift? Else I'll investigate buses.

Cheers

--
Darren Beale
Freelance Web Developer