[Malvern] The Pixies have gone on holiday

Darren Beale bealers at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 11:50:03 BST 2006

On 9/5/06, Ian Pascoe <ianpascoe at btinternet.com> wrote:

> For those who posted as probables you missed out on some very interesting
> topics ranging from the legalities of firing rockets (Chris) to the problems
> of being an O supporter in worcestershire (Darren).  And yes we did touch on
> a few Linux orientated subjects.

Yes a very pleasant evening indeed. Hats off to Stu for organising it
and thanks++ to Geoff for the lift home (and the mini tour).

I mentioned my glut of Scotch Bonnets:
http://bealers.com/photos/misc/hosted/chilli/DSC03827.JPG.html

I reckon I've got 30 or 40 off that one £3.50 plant from a farmers
market and the same number again of Jalapenos, Yum! Maybe we could
have a linux themed chilli cooking competition one evening...

Anyway, when's the next 'Geoff's place' meet-up?

Cheers

Darren Beale
Freelance Web Developer

07711 716 197