[Malvern] sorry - wireless again

Cheryl Phillips owensmum at Safe-mail.net
Tue Sep 12 20:29:11 BST 2006

> On Tue, Sep 12, 2006 at 08:09:04PM +0100, Ian Pascoe wrote:
> > Don't forget something to connect it up to as well!  Geoff, if memory
> > serves yours is not a wireless router is it?
>
> I've got a spare access point I could bring along ;o)
>
> Chris

Thanx Chris! I have just ordered a wireless bridge type thing as per rick's suggestion of 2 wireless routers

Rick - am I correct in thinking that the second router would need to be able to work in repeater mode? Have never really thought about that scenario before. So have gone with a bridge as this seemed to fit the purpose on closer inspection?