[Malvern] FW: [mlvrnfreecycle] Offered - Glass tubing

Darren Beale bealers at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 17:30:08 BST 2006

> The Leak gear?  I was really tempted to ask about that but I've got enough
> audio gear already.

FYI I've just re-Freecycled the tuners.

I wired everything up and unfortunately I think the amps might have
seen better days. With both of them the sound was quite muffled and
hissy; like listening to a crap quality audio cassette. I guess it
could be the speakers (also Leak, massive) but they seemed OK.

Shame as I had a use for them and Cathie said she was prepared to
accept the speakers into the lounge (as they looked a bit more
furniturey compared to modern stuff). Don't feel at all comfortable
opening them up and fiddling around, but will keep hold of them for
now.

See some of you Weds, Geoff pointed out his house the other day, but
it was dark. What's the address please?

Darren Beale
Freelance Web Developer

Work: http://siftware.co.uk