[Malvern] OT: Developers looking for work?

Darren Beale bealers at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 11:10:47 BST 2006

Hi

Firstly a big thanks to Geoff (and Mrs Geoff) for great pizza and for
hosting an interesting evening last night where a number of things
were discussed. I definitely am keen in being involved in the Great
Malvern Dowsing Experiment so keep me posted please.

As scripting languages of preference were discussed last night I hope
this isn't too off topic but I'm considering hiring a full or
part-time developer and wondered whether anyone on the list was
thinking of a change or might know someone.

Strong PHP/MySQL and (obviously) Linux cmd line exposure is essential
and XHTML/CSS expected. Not sure what market rates are for around
these parts but renumeration could be discussed if anyone is
interested.

So much for moving here and keeping things simple.

Cheers

Darren Beale
Freelance Web Developer

Work: http://siftware.co.uk