[Malvern] Introduction

Richard Forster rick at forster.uklinux.net
Thu Sep 28 21:50:26 BST 2006

Hi Stuart

You think the list is amusing, you should try some of the meetings.

As long as you can say "apt-get is better than rpm" with a straight face
  you'll get along just fine.

I also live in Worcester and we do have a few outings here (yay, I can
drink!), either for Pizza, Mexican, Curry or just a little light
warwalking.

Cheers

Rick