[Malvern] SD Cards

Ian Pascoe ianpascoe at btinternet.com
Mon Apr 30 22:05:23 BST 2007

Hi All

Should be there to see you all tomorrow evening at GMH as Otis is being
returned to me tomorrow morning - he has been diagnosed as having a
paralyzed larynx - something which is apparently quite common in his breed!

Next, SD cards; a thread has started on the UK Ubuntu list about the
reliability of large capacity SD cards when used outside of their native
environment  ie used in a card reader and not in the camera etc.

I have a 1Gb SD card that I use in my personal sat nav system and although
it works fine in the PDA that's running the sat nav, it doesn't appear to be
always readable in my laptops card reader.  Anyone else experienced this
kind of problem?

Ian