[Malvern] New_Adlestrop_Railway_Atlas

Geoff Bagley geoff.bagley at btinternet.com
Wed Aug 1 11:46:08 BST 2007

Hi Phil,

 Yes, that is the site.

The .PDF file is a VERY big one.  I wonder whether the problem is
related to that,  and perhaps swap-file-size ?

The processor is so pre-occupied/overloade that it is difficult to
intervene .

The two machines I tried use KDE and Gnome respectively.
I have another machine with one Gig of RAM.
I will maybe try that one to see if the problem is due to shortage of RAM.

Thanks for your interest.

Geoff.