[Malvern] Malvern Theatres free we-fi

Ian Pascoe ianpascoe at btinternet.com
Sun Aug 5 21:46:21 BST 2007

Extract from Malvern Theatre's mailing list

"It's just this sort of diversity of programme that I want to go on
presenting year on year. As you know, we recently introduced booking fees on
transactions through our box office and website. I hope you won't mind if I
take this opportunity to thank everyone who contributed directly to the
theatre either by paying this charge or by joining one of our membership
schemes instead. In fact, your money has achieved still more than the
diversity of programme mentioned above. It's also enabled us to carry out
some much-needed work in other areas of the operation. A major programme of
re-decoration is underway, as is work on our new roof terrace. This will
look out on to the park from the Forum Theatre side and will be an ideal
spot for interval drinks. We've also invested in a new website to be
launched early next month. This promises to be an interactive site, with
video previews of forthcoming shows as well as the opportunity to write and
post reviews of things that you've seen here. So please do get involved.
Last but not least, a local company (bubblenets.com) has helped us install a
wi-fi broadband connection to our restaurant and bars. Anyone with a
wireless enabled laptop can now access the Internet for free in our foyer
areas."