[Malvern] Malvern Theatre WiFi

Ian Pascoe ianpascoe at btinternet.com
Tue Aug 7 21:50:50 BST 2007

Evenin' All

Stopped off on the way home and had a natter with the Duty Manager about us
having a regular meet there.

She couldn't see a problem with us using the venue.

However, the question is whethre or not wifi is available in both upstairs
as well as downstairs foyers.

If it's just downstairs then there's a problem as I see it for two reasons.

Firstly, the theatre goers will be milling around before the start of their
performances and during the interval.

Secondly, the majority of the tables in the "resturant" area are generally
laid up for evening meals for theatre goers so I can't see us being able to
go there either.

This only really leaves us with the upstairs foyer and as said above she
didn't know if the wifi worked there or not.

Phil, over to you.