FW: [Malvern] SCO loses case !

Ian Pascoe ianpascoe at btinternet.com
Sat Aug 11 22:14:19 BST 2007

>From my readings the Novell MS and Linspur etc agreements are now more of a
mutuallly assured destruction of patents agreement.  That is I won't sue for
my patnent infridgements if you don't sue for yours.

Also, MS has woken up to the fact that Linux isn't going to go away and some
of it's projects and technologies out strips it's own.  So it too is now
looking to get some of it's, unessential,  coding in the open and be badged
as an open source source.

As you say "Interesting Times"