FW: [Malvern] Memory Reliability

Ian Pascoe ianpascoe at btinternet.com
Mon Aug 13 20:24:07 BST 2007

Rik

Something lurks in deepest darkest memory about the unkillable FF .... it
did something really silly like re-launch itself whilst being killed or
something like that, and it was particular to a distro too so perhaps next
time you should apt-get it?

If memory serves the advice to cure it was to upgrade to v2 which you've
done so ....