FW: [Malvern] Install problem.

Ian Pascoe ianpascoe at btinternet.com
Thu Aug 23 19:47:14 BST 2007

Geoff

Me thinks it may be a config problem on the router not necessarily your PC.
Sounds similar to the problems you had last time.

Can't remember if you use DCHP or fixed IP addressing.  Can you have a look
into the router and let us have those details together with the IP address
assigned to the new PC.

As a matter of interest, if all the other machines are turned off on the
network can you then get internet access?

Ian