[Malvern] LUG Meetings.

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Sat Jul 14 11:50:16 BST 2007

Phil Ironside wrote:
> I would like to propose that we could make a more permanent fixture of the Gloucester LUG which is on the 3rd Tuesday - please correct me if I am wrong Glos LUGers. In fact we could treat the Glos LUG meeting as our tecnical, I know I am due to do a talk there in the near future when I have finished my new GIMP presentation, so book your place early.

Yep. That's right. Third Tuesday of the month and in fact, the next
meeting is THIS coming Tuesday (17th). We have talk on HPC (High
Performance Computing) from a chap from ClusterVision
(http://www.clustervision.com/).

Apologies for the late notice (you will get used to me saying this :) )

We meet at Message Labs, Gloucester Business Park.

I'll post a 'proper' announcement later with directions, times, etc.

All M'LUGgers welcome.

--
Best Regards
Glyn Davies