[Malvern] Permissions and Securing Data

Keith Edmunds kae at midnighthax.com
Mon Jun 18 10:58:39 BST 2007

Hi Ian

> If you have two instances of the same app running, which would use the
> same temporary files and program modules could there be a cross over of
> information.

If they use the same temporary files then I suppose there could be a
crossover of information. However, it would be extremely poor programming
if they really did use the same temporary files. Most languages support
the creation of a temporary file that is guaranteed to be unique.

What's the real problem here? What are you trying to do?

Keith

--
Keith Edmunds