[Malvern] LUG Up Front

Phil Ironside phil at creativespaces.co.uk
Thu May 3 10:15:47 BST 2007

Yo

There is nothing on the list and suddenly when your back is turned it all happens over night.

Thanks Ian for raising the Up Front thread. I am glad that the technical has stirred some interest and will spur us all on to do some more.

Anyone who has a subject for a talk please mail me or the list so that we can get it scheduled in.

As we are going to be doing more of them can we get hold of a projector - I know Chris said he could find one from somewhere.

--
Phil Ironside

Creative Spaces
01684-561495