[Malvern] Geoffs

Richard Forster rick at forster.uklinux.net
Tue May 15 18:57:24 BST 2007

Unless unless anyone fancies this talk on Thursday night...

Initial announcement:
IoP/IMechE talk
Suck, squeeze, bang, blow - the physics of the jet engine
Neil Glover, Rolls Royce

Thursday 17th May, 7:30pm
University of Worcester
Free, all welcome

After talking about the architecture and function of aero engines and the
factors driving design, Neil will outline the major developments in using
advanced materials technology aimed at achieving the required goals in this
most testing of applications.

Then some more information about more exactly where it is

There's some maps to the campus and a map of the campus at their website. A
map to campus is at http://www.worc.ac.uk/documents/Directional_Map.pdf
<http://www.worc.ac.uk/documents/Directional_Map.pdf>  and
a map of the campus is at
http://www.worc.ac.uk/documents/U_of_Worcs_3D_Site_Map_(8-06).pdf
<http://www.worc.ac.uk/documents/U_of_Worcs_3D_Site_Map_(8-06).pdf> .
Then if
you park at the long stay car park (I think it costs 80p - we'll refund car
park charges) it will be signed from there. The room is MB1.57 but that
doesn't mean anything to me at all!

Rick