[Malvern] Sight Village 2008

Ian Pascoe ianpascoe at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 15 21:21:49 BST 2007

Evening Folks

Well, I've finally put my wotsits on the line!

In conjunction with the UK Ubuntu Loco Team I'm organising a stand at next
year's Sight Village in Brum at the Queen Alexandra college for the Blind in
Harbourne.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/IdeasPool/Sight_Village_2008

If anyone wants to play, let me know.

Brum LUG has already been got, but if someone could copy this mail to the
GLUG, Hereford mob, PMers and Pythoneers  around the West Mids, that'd be
grate.

I seem to remember that one of our listers was at Worcester's College for
the Blind; if you're still out there, could you have a look and let me know
if your students could get involved as suggested on the weiki?

Cheers