[Malvern] Re: [Gloucs] Anybody got a talk?

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Sat Sep 8 11:44:20 BST 2007

Matthew Booth wrote:
> I can certainly cover the rpm/yum side ;)
>
> Matt

Ok,

Looks like have a GLUG meeting for the Sept 18th.

Topic of the day is package management. In the red corner is
dpkg/apt/aptitude and in the blue corner rpm/yum. I want a good clean
fight :)

Folks,

Treat this as the meeting announcement as I won't be able to make one
until the Sunday or Monday before.

Any show stoppery type problems, please send them to the list and not to me.

--
Best Regards
Glyn Davies