: [Malvern] GMH Proposed Tech Talk

Ian Pascoe ianpascoe at btinternet.com
Sun Sep 23 20:07:31 BST 2007

Next GMH is on Tuesday week, 02/10/07 talk starting at about 8pm or whenever
we finish eating!

Rik, thanks for the nod on the player.  I thought about doing a demo, but as
this is the first computer presentation I've done, I didn't want to distract
myself with it.  I could do a demo on my works Windows box, but if anyone
wants to go with Linux it'd need a laptop with, preferably Ubuntu, with
Gnome 2.18 or later with Orca and it's dependancies loaded on it.  Oh, and
if someone has a blindfold too ....  Do we have access to a projector, as we
borrowed Barbie's for the last tech talk?