[Malvern] Up for grabs: The Linux Magazine Magazines 2000-2003

Robin Wilson r.t.wilson at rmplc.co.uk
Mon Dec 22 16:00:21 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've just been tidying up at home and have found a load of copies of The
  Linux Magazine ranging from 2000 to 2003. I think they're a bit too
old to still be useful to me, but I thought someone might want them. Is
anyone interested?

If I don't hear back in a few days I'll take them to the tip - but they
may still be useful to someone. A lot of the basic stuff in them will
still be valid and relevant.

They're available for pickup in Malvern Link.

Cheers,

Robin