[Malvern] Ubuntu Demo Day - 26/04/08

Ian Pascoe ianpascoe at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 17 21:26:16 GMT 2008

Ladles and Jellyfolk

Just a gentle nudge to remind you that the Museum of Computing in Swindon
are holding a Ubuntu demo day on Saturday 26/04/08 from 10 - 4.

A lot of work has been done by the folks here, including things to do for
family members who aren't into computing like what we is.

Site:  http://www.museum-of-computing.org.uk

Wiltshire LUG are helping to run this; it looks like there's going to be
people from the Hampshire, Devon and Cornwall, and Bristol LUGs visiting
too.

Otis and I are planning to wonder down by train.

Please forward on to any other groups who might be interested - could turn
out to be an interesting day out!

Ian