[Malvern] GMH TNT ?

Phil Ironside phil at creativespaces.co.uk
Tue May 6 16:41:56 BST 2008

Yo

The Bank Holiday has found me with my shorts in the air and my eye off the ball, so I had forgotten to send a reminder.
Thanks to Geoff and Stu for doing that for me.
Sadly I have a display to build for tomorrow morning so I will be unable to make the early shift, if I can get away I will make it for a drink later, if not you know that the pixie dust did not work and I have had to do it myself  -  arhh those pesky pixies.

--
Cheers

Phil Ironside

01684-561495