[Malvern] HTML and other Web stuff

Ian Pascoe ianpascoe at btinternet.com
Tue May 6 19:38:04 BST 2008

Hi Darren

SQL writing is not a problem, already crash coursed that one.

The time imperative is only of my own making, but I'd like to start to get
to grips  with things sooner rather than later.

The servers will serve .htm and .asp happily, so although I see the
advantages to learning HTML  from the ground up, I think I'm going to jump
in straight at the walking stage and use my VS .NET knowledge.

Following on from Guy's suggestion about Front Page etc, the guys at work
who deal with wevvy stuff say that unusually (!) Front Page inparticular,
inserts loads of, ahem, crap into the pages.

So, watch out, there may be yet another OK-ish web developer around soon!

TTFN

Ian