[Malvern] HI

JIM MURPHY murphyjim at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 4 20:10:27 UTC 2009

Good to meet everyone last night .. moved me forward quite a bit. I appreciate the welcome and help.

Not sure if this is the right address but here's query no1.

i am wanting to copy my Kontact data prior to migration and attempted to do so from ubuntu 8.10 on a mem stick live environment .. i could not find the ssd to mount tried all the available drop down menus in ubuntu's file mgr .. nautalus?

any clues?

jim