[Malvern] Indian CANCELLED

Ian Pascoe ianpascoe at btinternet.com
Wed May 27 20:50:41 UTC 2009

The end of June is much better for me.

Also, would like to formally announce that my sidekick, Otis, of 7 years
standing, sitting and various other positions,  is to be retired during June
too.  A newer model has been selected today and will bve delivered with due
fanfare and celebration on 06/07/09 - he is of a similar make and model, and
is called Jarvis.  Although he is not of the same size, he is more sportier
low slung model being some inch and half shorter at the shoulder, although
initial investigations indicates a still large thirst for food, and the
ability to shed hair at a moments notice!

Ian