[Malvern] Astronomy

Winter Lorraine Lorraine.Winter at cps.gsi.gov.uk
Thu Apr 21 12:00:18 UTC 2011

Hello Phil,

I am interested in doing some amateur astronomy. I live in Malvern but I do not have a car so I am a bit stuck. Is there anyone you can put me in touch with so I can get to some events or meetings?

Many thanks,

Lorraine.
This e-mail is private and is intended only for the addressee and any copy recipients.
If you are not an intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete this message and any attachments without retaining a copy.

Activity and use of CPS Connect systems, the Government Secure Intranet, and the
Criminal Justice Extranet is monitored to secure their effective operation and for other
lawful business purposes. Communications using these systems will also be monitored
and may be recorded to secure effective operation and for other lawful business purposes.