[Malvern] December meeting

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Mon Dec 12 22:01:40 UTC 2011

Hello All,

Next Tuesday would be the date of our next GLUG meeting. I have
nothing planned but others have mentioned going out for a social. If
someone would like to do the leg work and organise a 'do' then please
go for it. I'll stick it on the website if I have enough notice. If
nothing appears on the list then so be it.

I'll try to conjure up something for January.

And a big thank you to everyone that provided talks throughout the
year. Hopefully there will be more (and maybe some new presenters)
next year.

Seasons Greetings etc.

--
Best Regards