[Malvern] ANN: February 2011 GlosLUG Meeting (Feb 15th).

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Thu Feb 10 21:30:53 UTC 2011

Hi all,

The next GlosLUG meeting will be on Tuesday February 15th at Message Labs,
Gloucester.

Andy Cater will talk us through the new Debian 6.0, highlighting to us some
new features and upgrades.

Andy's talk won't take the full 2 hours so if anyone has something they
would like be prepared to talk about that would likely take around an hour
or less please step forward. Given we haven't met for such a long time I
think it would be good to meet anyway. Any newbie lurkers - could be a good
chance to get your questions answered.

I may have my Joggler with me running Jolicloud which might be fun for
people to see and play with if they haven't seen it before. This isn't a
talk in itself as there is no way to put it up on the big screen and running
apps. isn't that exciting. That said, I have to unbork it first.

I'll try to get this on the GLUG website once Barbie helps me sort my
account out.

Usual agenda.

6.30pm - Free wifi, coffee and chat
7pm - Talks start
9pm - Finish

The venue is:

Seminar Room 1
MessageLabs Centre Of Excellence
Lansdown Court, Gloucester Business Park
Gloucester GL3 4AB

Map [PDF]: http://www.messagelabs.co.uk/files/all/gloucester_map_5.pdf

This is about 10 minutes walk from the very new and very large
out-of-town Tescos in Brockworth. Stagecoach bus route number 10.

--
Best Regards
Glyn Davies