[Malvern] [Fwd: DV Cleared Linux Engineer ? Gloucestershire x 20 - interested? (Ref#EVOL#214683)]

Guy Inchbald guy at steelpillow.com
Thu May 12 16:03:12 UTC 2011

All,

Don't know if anybody might be interested.

FWIW, DV and SC refer to Military/Government-type security clearances.
Even if you have not yet undergone clearance, if you show enthusiasm you
might be in with a chance. 20 Linux-qualified squaddies idling around
Glocestershire seems a tad unlikely to me.

--
Cheers,
Guy