[Malvern] The Bluebell.

GEOFF BAGLEY geoff.bagley at btinternet.com
Tue May 22 15:16:34 UTC 2012

Lynda and I went today to check out the Bluebell at Barnard's Green.

Although it was OK from the wheelchair and disabled loo point of view,
I would NOT recommend  it  as a  suitable  monthly meeting place.

The food was good if a little pricey.  We both enjoyed the meal.

However,  there is no way a group such as  ours could discus Linux or anything else.
There seems to be nowhere  even as private as the usual corner of the GMH.

Can someone check out the Foley/Wetherspoons to see if they have disabled loos,
lifts between the several floors,  anywhere where we can discus our interests ?

It is surprising how LUGs differ.

Malvern these days is purely social.
Gloucester do technical lectures, and online help.
A few years ago,  Kidderminster only did Web Pages.
SB  (South Birmingham)  is technical
Hereford are FLOSS activists - and so on.

Best regards,  but don't worry if I can't come.
We can all still keep in contact as friends
by means of the internet.

Cheers

Geoff