[Malvern] The Bluebell.

Chris Eilbeck chris at hyperspace.org.uk
Tue May 22 15:36:56 UTC 2012

GEOFF BAGLEY <geoff.bagley at btinternet.com> wrote :

> Can someone check out the Foley/Wetherspoons to see if
> they have disabled loos,lifts between the several floors,
> anywhere where we can discus our interests ?

There are various corners and alcoves in the Wetherspoons and the food/beer is reasonable.  They do have a disabled loo on the same level as the bar/entrance.  The only drawback is that their wifi is lousy.  I've got a mifi we could use though.

It sounds like the Foley could be the best option for Geoff's access and being near Jim's place.  Can someone ping Phil and see what his view is?