[Malvern] The Bluebell.

phil phil at creativespaces.co.uk
Mon May 28 09:19:54 UTC 2012

Yo

I don't mind whether we choose the Bluebell or the Foley for eating or
drinking. The problem with the wifi is a pain, however the Bluebell is
probably not great for a meeting.

I think the best thing to do is to try the Foley on the 12th of June and
see how it goes. We could then try the Bluebell in July and perhaps
another pub in August until we find the right place. Without trying them
we will not find out if they are suitable for us or not.

Geoff - would that be OK for you? It is important that you are happy
with the disabled facilities.

Phil