[Malvern] Root memory.

ken at shail.co.uk ken at shail.co.uk
Thu Nov 20 19:36:37 UTC 2014

Geoff
I would also recommend using Clonezilla to make a backup of the hard drive
before you start resizing.
As Chris wrote gparted is a good tool for resizing and you can download live
disk iso's for both of the above because the partitions have to be
u(n)mounted for both operations. They are both free downloads.
Ken