[Malvern] Merciless Plug

Phil Ironside phil at creativespaces.co.uk
Sun Jul 21 13:21:51 UTC 2019

Hi All

I hope you don't mind me sending this merciless self plug about the live painting of an 8"x4" canvas ifront of an audience just in case I had not told you.

Its happening on 17th August 2019 at the Coach House Theatre

https://www.malvern-theatres.co.uk/whats-on/live-art-no-safety-net/

Details on philironside.com

Pdf atached

Cheers

Phil

On 17th August at 7.30 I am doing a live performance of a 2.4m x1.5m painting at The Coach House Theatre Malvern. Tickets available at https://www.malvern-theatres.co.uk/whats-on/live-art-no-safety-net/

Every day in 2019 I am producing A Painting a Day www.apaintingaday.org.uk
I will also be planning an exhibition, details to follow.

Visit philironside.com or call 01684-561495 for more details.

Follow me on:
FB www.facebook.com/philironsideartist
Twitter www.twitter.com/philironside
Insta www.instagram.com/philironside/