[Malvern] Fw: Re: [CovLUG-Chat] Virtual social meeting: Thursday 4th February @ 7PM

Phil Ironside phil at creativespaces.co.uk
Thu Feb 4 13:19:22 UTC 2021

Hi

If any one fancies a VirtSoc with CovLUG tonight at 7pm here is the link

Cheers Phil

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2021 09:37:31 +0000
From: Darren 'Tadgy' Austin <darren at afterdark.org.uk>
To: CovLUG Chat <chat at lists.covlug.org.uk>
Subject: Re: [CovLUG-Chat] Virtual social meeting: Thursday 4th February @ 7PM

On Fri, 29 Jan 2021, Darren 'Tadgy' Austin wrote:

> The URL for the meeting is: https://mq70.uk/video_chat/covlug
>
> Simply click the above link and once you get there, select 'Enter Chat' to
> join us.
>
> The video chat page will not become accessible until Thursday, about half an
> hour before the meeting is scheduled to start, so don't be alarmed if you get
> an error trying to access the page before that time.
>
> Everyone is welcome to join us - whether you've been to a LUG meeting in
> person or not.  It would be great to see some new faces :)
>
> It should be noted that the video chat is peer-to-peer and encrypted, so there
> is an encrypted connection from your computer to every participant in the
> chat.  If you are using a less powerful computer, or don't have a particularly
> fast internet connection, you may find it difficult to join the chat.

Just a (late) reminder that this video chat is tonight!

D.

Cheers

Phil Ironside

Creative Spaces
01684-561495

A short film about my processes and inspiration:
https://youtu.be/pkmmjiGDf7E

Every day in 2021 I am producing A Painting a Day www.apaintingaday.org.uk
I will also be planning an exhibition, details to follow.

Visit philironside.com or call 1683-561495 for more details.

Follow me on:
FB www.facebook.com/philironsideartist
Twitter www.twitter.com/philironside
Insta www.instagram.com/philironside/