[Menai-LUG] Meeting/event - notes from the meeting

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 17 10:36:21 BST 2007

> > The Plone Conference 2007 will be in early Oct, this probably
> > puts the 12th out for me.
> > Oct 26 is the day after LinuxWorldExpo, so some of us would have
> > a bit of a sprint back from Llundain to Llandudno.
> >
> > iow, +1 for 19th Oct :-)
>
> OK - I was trying to keep it as far away from Oli's event as
> possible, but 19th should be OK for that.

The 26th is not impossible, just remember that some
of us will be in London the day before, so won't be
able to help set up on the 25th.
If this is not a problem, I can be there on the morning
of the 26th.

Good point about not being too close to the other
event.

 - Richard

Richard Smedley,                                         rs at m6-it.org
Technical Director,                                     www.M6-IT.org
M6-IT CIC                                        +44 (0)779 456 07 14

Sustainable Third Sector IT solutions. PRINCE2[TM] Project Management
Web services * Back-ups * Support * Training & Certification * E-Mail

M6-IT is a Community Interest Company, limited by guarantee.
Registered in England & Wales,               Registration No: 6040154
11 St Marks Road, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY9 7DT

Northern Office: 4, Hollins Green, Bradwall, Cheshire, CW10 0LA.

Welsh office/Swyddfa Gogledd Cymru: e-mail / e-bost - cymru at m6-it.org