[Newark] Hello

Steve Caddy steve.m.caddy at ntlworld.com
Thu Dec 27 15:46:50 GMT 2007

darren stanney wrote:

> I would be interested in meeting up for a drink/chat at some point with you
> lot. The nav option sounds good to me as I don't know where the rose and
> crown is :) I'm originally from Lincoln you see :P

The Rose and Crown is on Main Street in Balderton. From Newark, go south down
London Road towards Grantham, and turn left at the Turks Head/A1 Fish Bar
traffic lights, and it's about 200 yards down the road on the left, opposite
the Tesco express.

> Has a day been decided on yet? If not Thurs/Fri of the week mentioned would
> be good for me.

Well, I fancy a drink tomorrow night (Friday) from 8pm, and will be in Rose and
Crown regardless. Your mission is to work out what I look like... there are
terrible pictures of me in the following locations:

http://www.boundarysound.co.uk/scaddy
http://www.prioryfm.co.uk/images/Archives/s_caddy.jpg
http://www.radiowitham.com/images.php?id=8

...which probably makes me look like a total radio geek, but there aren't any
good ones of me doing my other hobbies. As long as we don't all sit in opposite
corners of the bar wondering who else is a Linux user, and being too frightened
to totally scare random others by asking. Unless someone has a LUG mascot or
something :-D

Steve

--
"Hardware - the part of the computer you kick when the software fails"
Email: steve.m.caddy at ntlworld.com