[Newark] Newark LUG Wiki

Christopher Hayes cbhworld at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 17:09:31 BST 2007

Well, there seemed to be a fair bit of support going for DokuWiki, so I've
put one up, and I must say that I think it probably hits a good balance
between simplicity and features. Anyhow - it's up on the site now and you
can all have a look at the one page of it. The next thing is to decide
whether this is to be completely open to editing (like Wikipedia), or closed
to members only (like Wolveslug, for instance).

In the mean time, anyone can email me at cbhworld at gmail.com to have an
account create for them - as it is currently members only.

Chris Hayes / cbhworld