[Newark] Social Meet

Chris Hayes cbhworld at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 11:55:34 BST 2007

Hi - I'd like to apoligise for being so distracted over the last month, I've
recently started working, and it's a whole new experience for me. Anyhow,
I've been thinking again about the prospect of a social meet, I'd really
like to meet up if it's possible and see who people are and such. I know
this has been talked about a few months ago, this time though, if people are
interested, I'd really like to give it a shot. I think ChrisB mentioned the
Crown and Mitre last time - Balderton would likely be best for me at the
moment.

Let me know whether you guys would be up for something like this :)

Chris Hayes / cbhworld