[Newark] New ForLinux building offered for meets

Chris Hayes cbhworld at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 17:52:28 GMT 2008

Hi people,

Just a quick mail to let you know that ForLinux have offered the use of
their new building (near Beacon Hill Road) for future meets once every month
should we want to use it. We've been offered the upstairs for now, however
if we can think of anything interesting to do that might involve any of the
equipment or facilities downstairs they will consider letting us use them at
a later point.

Anyhow, I'd like to thank the directors for making this offer to our LUG.
Also, I'm interested to know any ideas that anyone has  to make use of this
wonderful offer.

Over to you guys,

Regards,
Chris Hayes / cbhworld