[Newark] Passed my LPI 101

Chris Hayes cbhworld at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 20:32:28 GMT 2008

Thanks!

If you're coming to the next meet we could have a chat about it perhaps.
Overall I think it was easier than I'd thought it might be - but then again,
I tend to be something of a pessimist with these things. However, that's not
to say that I found it easy, it's very broad and to revise everything it
covered was quite hard work. At least, that's what I found.

Although I think I might have overdone the revision a little - I've had a
few experiences recently where I've been half asleep and thought about using
Linux commands to do things in the real world... Enough said.

Are you planning on taking it anytime soon?

Chris Hayes