[Newark] Monthly Meet - July

Chris Burton Chris at 7of9b.org
Thu Jul 24 11:39:33 BST 2008

Re: [Newark] Monthly Meet - July> As for parking there's always the old
turks head car park or you could be cheeky and park behind the Chesters pub

I've also parked opposite the Chesters on the road before but I'm not sure
if you can do this now as I think its in between the roadwork traffic
lights. Also their might be some space outside of Tesco .. just make sure
you park in a stupid place (i.e. blocking the road at the side) and you'll
fit in with the others using Tesco ;). Turks Head wins my vote for being
easy to park in (until the vet peeps decide otherwise).

> I'll certainly be there, who else is coming?

I should be there with my Chicken....

ChrisB.