[Newark] Monthly Meet - July

Steve Caddy steve.m.caddy at ntlworld.com
Thu Jul 24 17:36:40 BST 2008

Chris Hayes wrote:

> Just to remind everyone, our meet is this Tuesday - at the Rose and
> Crown in Balderton.

You mean next Tuesday? :-)

> I'll certainly be there, who else is coming?

It's in my diary, I intend to be there.

> Incidentally, does anyone know if there is parking available close to
> the Rose and Crown? - I've never checked - although obviously the
> parking at the Co-op shopping area is there - if people don't mind
> walking a little.

Best bet is to drive past the pub, and on past the church, and just after the
church on the right is a lay-by which is designated 24hr free parking. For the
sakes of a 70 yard walk, it's by far the least dodgy option.

By the way, the roadworks that have been plaguing Main Street finished
yesterday (traffic lights are now gone).

Steve

--
Email: steve.m.caddy at ntlworld.com