[Newark] Monthly Meet - July

Chris Hayes cbhworld at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 10:51:50 BST 2008

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 8:22 PM, Dean  Asher
<dean.asher at thelasthobbit.co.uk> wrote:
> Sorry guy's I won't be able to make it tonight sorry

Hi guys,

Got back around 1am. Well, to recap on the meet. Our drinking society
was rumbled by 3 guys from Mansfield LUG - a rather pleasant surprise,
we talked about packages, the joy or art and Vivaldi.

The suggestion of having a daytime, weekend, coffeehouse meet was
made, and sounds good. I'm certainly up for that. Finally we came for
a use for the wiki, people can put profiles of themselves up there.
Any other suggestions are also welcome.

Oh, yes - and Newark LUG's official unofficial tag line is, "Whatever
you do, don't unemerge coreutils."

Chris Hayes