[Newark] Working with Larger LUGs

Chris Hayes cbhworld at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 13:42:30 BST 2008

Hey guys,

At last night's meet we discussed the idea of doing *something* with
the two large LUGs on either side of us, Nottingham, and Lincs.
Whether it's just mentioning our existence on their mailing lists - or
asking whether they could mention us on their website - or something
far more interesting.

Anyhow, I'd be interested in any ideas of what we could look into
doing with either of these LUGs, and for the meantime I'll hold off
contacting them until people have had a chance to make some
suggestions.

Chris Hayes / cbhworld