[Newark] Upcoming Newark LUG Meets

Chris Hayes cbhworld at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 12:23:09 GMT 2008

Hey guys,

We probably ought to set a date for this months LUG meet. Also, it
would be useful to set them 6 weeks in advance in the future as Craig
(who you might have noticed had posted quite a few message around the
time the mailing list began) needs 6 weeks prior notice to anything in
order to book time off work.

...I wonder whether we might just be able to get 6 weeks on NEXT
months meet if we can arrange a date soon?...

Anyhow, I'm going to be down in Portsmouth from the 23rd of March, not
sure when I'm getting back to Newark... I suppose with two of the LUG
members down in Portsmouth (as Khiz is there too at the moment) - we
could hold it down there :p - Failing that, I should be back for
Monday, however I am aware that Steve had problems making the last
meet that was on a Monday - being impressively triple booked.

Not too sure what to suggest.

Oh - and I've still got some FOSDEM stash to give away... Actually,
after I get back from Portsmouth there wont be much left...

Regards,
Christopher