[Newark] dbus crashes

Steve Caddy steve.m.caddy at ntlworld.com
Tue Mar 18 12:15:15 GMT 2008

I'm running Ubuntu 7.10 with a Gnome desktop on my main desktop computer. On 2
random occaisions, I've booted my computer, and at login had dbus errors
resulting in my profile not loading. Rebooting has cleared the problem. I can't
really find anything in the logs (not that I can find anyway). I know there was
a bit of hairiness with dbus and Gnome early last year, but I think that's
resolved now. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm not fond of problems that
go away by themselves... they tend to come back by themselves.

Steve

--
"Hardware - the part of the computer you kick when the software fails"
Email: steve.m.caddy at ntlworld.com