[Newark] Upcoming Newark LUG Meets

Chris Hayes cbhworld at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 12:59:43 GMT 2008

Hmm, although I can't make it this month. What about next month - we
might *just* be able to figure out a date six weeks before the meet
(for the benefit of Craig booking the time off work) - but only just,
as it would have to be either the 29th or the 30th - and I can't make
the 30th (as it's a Wednesday).

Does anyone want to try making a date for next month's meet concrete?
Although, I think that exactly 6 weeks probably wasn't what Craig had
in mind :| ...

Chris Hayes